Top whitby moving companies near you
Looking to move to Whitby? Look no further than the experts at Rockbrune Bros Movers.
Located in the heart of the Durham Region and GTA, now is the perfect time to plan your Whitby move.
As a local, family-owned business, Rockbrune Bros Movers is a top choice movers for Whitby residents. We offer local and long-distance moving options and moving services such as packing, unpacking and storage. For those Whitby residents looking for a little more space, we also offer outdoor and storage unit options!
When you choose Rockbrune Bros Movers, you are joining the family! Contact us to get started on your move today!
Every move is unique – so contact us today to get your no-cost, personalized quote!
We are proud Members of United Van Lines, Canada’s largest long distance moving network and Van Line, giving us access to a huge network of trucks, drivers, and depots, allowing us to provide the same high quality of service, no matter where you are moving.
Award Winning Movers Since 1931
- Google Verified Business with a 4.6 Stars Rating.
- Proud Members of United Van Lines, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, and Canada’s Largest Van Line.
- Member of (CAM) Canadian Association of Movers.
- Better Business Bureau Accredited Since 2001.
- HomeStars Verified and Winner of Best of Award 2022.
- Reader's Choice Platinum & Diamond Winner.
- Award Winner of Business Excellence - Ajax Pickering Board of Trade.
what are customers saying about us
Making your move easy
WHY choose ROCKBRUNE
- We offer local, long distance, international capabilities.
- Rockbrune’s fleet of reliable moving trucks.
- Transparent moving rates with no hidden fees.
- Expertly trained staff for local and long distance moving.
- We offer storage, packing and piano moving service.
- You can Earn Air Miles®™ when you move with us.
At Rockbrune Bros Movers we’re able to move you and work within your budget to get the job done right, the first time. We can walk you through the process of what to expect before and on moving day.